GLAMORSTYLING

Saturday, February 22, 2014

''I Just Got A N15m 2013Mercedes Benz, I'm Not Broke''-Waconzy


Waconzy wants you (his fans) to know that he was not trying to 'famz' President Goodluck Ebere’s because he needed his money. The artiste who tweeted at Mr President through his media aide, Reuben Abati that he should follow him back on twitter has claimed he is not after the President's money and that he is not broke.

He said “People will always talk; let them talk. It is funny when people say I am going broke because I just got a 2013Mercedes Benz worth N15m. Am I broke? The tweet was not to ask for my money back but to show my support as a Niger-Delta boy.”

He said he would love to work with the president “I also would love the president to appreciate my work and carry me along in projects that he embarks on too,I believe people that are saying all this things are jobless” .

No comments:

Post a Comment