GLAMORSTYLING

Friday, January 3, 2014

NEW VIDEO: "CREDIT" Boomerang ft JaneyKrest

Songstress, Rapper Boomerang aka Bmg drops her first Major Single video CREDIT ft JaneyKrest  from the forth coming album #Sweet.Sexy.Sassy, which also features Pasuma, Godwon, w4, Yemi Alade, Oritsefemi, Kiss, Butafly, Omalicha, Likkle.Tee, Lowkeyz.

"CREDIT ft JaneyKrest"  Lyrics

Intro:
Ha ha yeah you know how we do it.
To all my girls out there!
Don't take it from them, nah!

Chorus:
I got credit on my phone
cre cre credit on my phone
I got credit on my phone
cre cre cre credit on my phone
You ain't the boss of me
I got credit on my phone
Don't try to toss me boy
I got credit on my phone.

I got credit on my phone
cre cre cre credit on my phone
I got credit on my phone
cre cre cre credit on my phone
You ain't the boss of me
I got credit on my phone
Next time u buzz me
Leave a message at the tone

Verse1:(Boomerang)
I got Credit on my phone
Don't even need to think about it
My credit flow ATM
What d'you even know about it.
You like to holla at me
what's up!
You don't own me
Back up!
Next time I see your number
I ain't even gonna
Pick up!
I'm a plus size with double J's
I no be figure 8
Michellin BMG
Baby can you relate.
I pay my own bills
No thanks to you.
Its my choice boy
To spend time with you.

Me buy me own cloth and me own shoe Baby boy tell me what ya gonn do.
Me ah big big gal inna big big world oooooh me got credit of me own

Chorus

verse 2: (JaneyKrest)
I got credit on my phone
I even send to obama.
Next time I'll be the face of
Gucci and gabbana
Try to mess me up I put you
Behind the counters
Your mother sister and brother
No go even call to answer
Say me a big gal
Say me got it
You try to mess me up
Me put you in me pocket
Say me no take all the things you do
No talk with me
With that crazy attitude

Don't try me
'cuz me send less
you wanna see me
then hit me on the wireless
but if u no get credit
I say baby make u bone
Janeykrest say baby make u bone.

(Boomerang)

Sit on my throne in my kingdom
I'll be overlooking them peasants
I'll be spending more dimes
killing my time
Try'na make more sense of the reason Why them guys
Be acting up
And dem girls
Be showin mo' love
Get off your butt
Get a good job
Tell them guys they got no right
To disrespect woman kind
Even tho' they say we are blind
We got more sense with our hustle
We're not the lesser kind
This is for the ladies
Our independence and loyalties
Lie within ourselves
Don't let no man
Get between you and your innerself o!

Chorus

Outro:
(Spoken)
Boomerang, sweet sexy sassy
Janeykrest, I see you.
Workerman, Osuji, Lord A.
That's how we do it ya'll
hahahaha jabo jo!
(cat meouw)

No comments:

Post a Comment