GLAMORSTYLING

Friday, December 6, 2013

Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…Regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body

Anita Joseph, the high-flying Nollywood actress was said to have broken down in tears when she received the message of God from a fan about how to live a decent and Godly life.

Anita who has tattoos in six parts of her body, back of her palm, waist, top of her boobs, left leg, neck and arm seems to have become God’s advocate who now preach for people to desist from this sinful act and she is ready to look for a way of cleaning hers out as soon as possible. She had a change of heart because of an encounter with a fan

In sobriety, Anita felt ‘naked’ having heard the word of God and she condemned herself for wearing tattoos. The newly Born Again Anita said, “I regret my tattoos. It is something I wish I never had.”

She also said “it’s so addictive. You do one; you would do again and again. I just loved tattoos. But that was when I haven’t grown up and never knew it is wrong in the sight of God. “

No comments:

Post a Comment