GLAMORSTYLING

Monday, October 7, 2013

Scarlett Johansson: Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2013!

Here is what Scarlett Johansson, the 28-year-old actress, who was crowned as the Sexiest Woman Alive on the cover of Esquire magazine’s November 2013 issue, has to share:

On finally feeling jealousy while dating Romain Dauriac: “I didn’t think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn’t have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn’t capable of it or caring that much.”

On winning Sexiest Woman Alive twice: “I’m the only woman to win twice right?..You know, I gotta hustle. I’m a twenty eight year old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you’re offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work-theater, producing; this thing with Esquire.”

Here is a list of previous Sexiest Women Alive: Mila Kunis (2012), Rihanna (2011), Minka Kelly (2010), Kate Beckinsale (2009), Halle Berry (2008), Charlize Theron (2007), Scarlett Johansson (2006), and Jessica Biel (2005).

No comments:

Post a Comment