GLAMORSTYLING

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wale: I’m Honored Kendrick Called Me Out

Wale isn’t trippin one bit over Kendrick Lamar’s new lyrics of mass destruction despite being personally called out in KL’s rhymes

He said he’d be offended if Kendrick DIDN’T threaten his ass.

Kendrick put the entire rap world on notice Tuesday, dropping an explosive verse in Big Sean’s new track “Control,” in which he targeted Wale and a bunch of other MCs:I’m usually homeboys with the same n****s I’m rhymin’ witBut this is hip-hop and them n****s should know what time it isAnd that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, WalePusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you n****s

Wale was out at LAX Wednesday when we asked about the backhanded shoutout, and he said, “I’d've been offended if my name wasn’t in that sh*t.”

As for the best rapper on the planet Wale still thinks it’s himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment