GLAMORSTYLING

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rihanna Cancels Show Due to Illness


Get well soon, Rihanna! The 25-year-old singer has had to cancel her Diamonds World Tour show in Houston, Texas on Monday, April 15 due to illness.

Live Nation released a statement on Monday (via The Associated Press) saying Rihanna is unable to perform "as a result of illness." Fans have been told to hang onto their tickets to use at a rescheduled show.

Last month, the "Diamonds" singer was forced to cancel two dates after contracting laryngitis. She issued a heartfelt apology to her fans on Twitter, saying, "This is the hardest thing for me to deal with! I feel like we've been waiting on this day forever, and I'm hurt that I let you down. I hate disappointing people that never ever let me down!! I'm so embarrassed about this! Thank you for your prayers and well wishes!"

Rihanna has yet to tweet a personal announcement to her fans after canceling her April 15 show. She is next scheduled to perform in Dallas, Texas on April 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment