GLAMORSTYLING

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together?

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have started reconciliation rumors after the two were spotted sitting together at a concert in L.A.

The pair was enjoying a show by an up-and-coming girl group, Young LA.
The group wrote on Twitter, “Our girl the beautiful Selena @Selenagomez was front and centre last night for our first show! We love u.” One of the members of the group later boasted having both Selena and Justin in the front row.

However, it could just be more Selena-Justin drama. “It never ends,” an insider told Us Weekly. “We’ll see. It’s such drama with them.”

The pop couple apparently split after a few nasty fights while on vacation, and Justin appeared to upset it was over in a recent interview with Billboard. “I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been. I’m trying to get through what I’m going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.”

Justin had the interview to promote his new song Nothing Like Us, a break-up tune that’s almost certainly about his split with Selena.  

No comments:

Post a Comment