GLAMORSTYLING

Friday, April 5, 2013

READ: Glamourogo's exclusive interview with AYOOLA, the MTN Projectfame Season 5 Winner!


After scaling through different stages of the MTN project fame competition few months ago,AYOOLA AYOBAMI released his first Single titled 'AMIN'.
 

The winner of MTN Project Fame Season 5 tells Glamourogo exclusively his plans for the future, his choice of spouse and lot more has he grant this blackberry interview...
 

If you could cast your minds to days in the house, what would you say you missed out while in the house?

Mehn, a whole lot...

I miss all d contestants in d house...we were such a great bunch...u knw it kinda felt like we had known each other from way back...

Wait...the food too...lol...kai the food was an integral part of our existence in the house, we were treated like kings...I LOVED that part.

Do you cook?

Hmmm...I'm an awesome cook, the thing is, na only me dey enjoy my food.

For some reason other people don't like my food...lol...haters...lol

Being a product of a reality show, how would you respond to the many negative tales about reality shows in Nigeria?

The truth is whether you are a product of reality show or not, there would be negative talk always, and frankly speaking I'm not responsible for any negative talk, its how i respond to them that I'm responsible for.
And i only pay attention to constructive criticism, and filter which ones to act on.

What are those things you can no longer do because of your present status?

Hmmmm...I'm still d same, I never reach that level yet...I still do all i used to do for now.

How do you manage female fans?
 

Female fans should not be managed but appreciated, I love them so much for loving me...they are very important to my career...if i could show all of them how much i love them, I would.

Are you in a relationship?
I'm a bachelor *in 9ice's voice*

Sure you are, do you have a girl you call a Girlfriend?

Lool, I don't for now...I'm single

Talking of being single....which Nigeria celebrity would you like to date?
 

Lool
I would like to date...
Actually none

Okay...who among them have you ever had a crush on or still have a crush on?

Na dat one? Dem plenty na...
Ini Edo, Genevieve, Tiwa Savage, Omotola, I'll stop here because time will not permit me to list all of dem here.

Lol...nice taste.

Trust me na!

Tell us one fact about A.Y.O that many people don't know?
 

Ehn-ehn, I forgot to tell you, my name is now AYOOLA o
Erm...If i tell u, it wouldn't be a secret again na

Yea that's true...but tell us one fact about you?

I love to eat and like everyman, I like a woman that can cook, so any woman that I'll end up with has to be auditioned by three of my friends Brigid, NK and Funke...they can cook for the afterlife...lol.

Lol...are you serious with that fact?

Yes na...loool

Your stage name at the MTN projectfame was A.Y.O and people recognizes you with that, why are you changing it?
 

My stage name was AYO, which happened to be my real name and now its AYOOLA which happens to be my name as well, so its not that much of a change, you know....my friends still call me A.Y.O but its officially AYOOLA.

What would you say is the big picture for AYO musical career?

That's a good question, now the truth is my future is soo bright, its hard to tell you in specifics, cos trust me its too bright to see through...i guess the catch phrase is "household name",to become an international one over time.

What do you think are the thing necessary for a good career as an artist?

The 1st and mostant is the "God" factor then practice, be persistence and make sure you find yourself around the right set of people, always stay alert, cos opportunities pop up unannounced...be good to people and they be better to you.

Finally, what is your take on the Nigerian music scene?
 

Its growing like wild fire, its more fierce at the same time fickle, its getting more recognized and at the same time still not so organized , its churning out more of short-life spanned, one hit wonders more than potentially timeless ones, but guess what, its a great place to be, we are going places.

Thanks for granting us this interview AYOOLA.
 

Thanks ma'am!


Click this link to listen to AYOOLA's new first single, "Amin ft. Vector".

Hope you enjoy the exclusive interview with the MTN season 5 projectfame winner, AYOOLA, catch us soon with the next celebrity...it could be your favorite!.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting interview. Keep up the good work Ayoola

    ReplyDelete