GLAMORSTYLING

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lesson To Young Ladies Who Dream About Luxurious Lifestyle

Lesson to young ladies with a passion for a flamboyant lifestyle from Florence Umana, Wife of the Secretary to Akwa Ibom State Government.

Lesson To Young Ladies Who Dream About Luxurious Lifestyle

“When I left the university, when I finished my Masters and wanted to get married, my friends asked me what my husband was doing and I said, “He is a teacher”, they shouted, “What? How can you marry a teacher? How will he take care of your children?

You can’t marry a poor man, fine girl like you”, I said to them, “I am convinced, that’s the man for me”.

And you know, a lot of them did not come for the marriage because the wedding was not flamboyant.

Like my husband will always say, it is not about the uniforms or the cake or what is done during the ceremony, it is the real marriage that matters.

I thank God for giving me my husband, Mr. Umana Okon Umana, and making me his wife. It is just God.

I will really like to advise young girls, a lot of young ladies have missed it because they want to go for riches. It is not all about riches and you are not happy.

Young girls now look at the money, they look at the cars and the houses.

If God has destined you to be great, it does not take Him anything to make you great.

Like the other day, one of my girlfriends that we were together at unical, who did not come for my wedding called me when she saw my husband’s photograph on a newspaper, and asked, “Ah, Flo, is that the same husband you married?”

It was like a dream to her, she said, “Nawa ooh, I’ll like to see you.”

It is all about God and your happiness because happiness matters so much in marriage.” – Florence Umana, Wife of the Secretary to Akwa Ibom State Government.

Don't judge a man with his present condition because you never can tell where he will be in the net few year.

Our future is in the hand of our creator. Learn from the fig tree.

Ubong David

No comments:

Post a Comment